Red Fade Mini Skeins BFL Masham 4ply yarn
- five semi solid colourways
- 50% Blue Faced Leicester wool, 50% Masham wool
- approximately 450m / 100g per set of five mini skeins
- not superwash treated
- perfect for garments and accessories
4 in stock
- Hand dyed British wool yarn
- 50% Blue Faced Leicester, 50% Masham
- Approximately 100g / 450m per set of five mini skeins
- Approximately 20g / 90m per mini skein
This wool is made with fleece from UK flocks which was processed and spun in Yorkshire.
WHAT IS THIS YARN GOOD FOR?
The set of five mini skeins starts as a bright red and fades to a deep, almost black colour. Contrast with silvers and greys - or go for maximum contrast with a turquoise or green.
Hand dyed yarn varies between skeins and batches. Please ensure you buy enough yarn to complete your project and alternate between skeins for multi skein projects.
SWATCHES AND GAUGE
This yarn works well with many needle and hook size. A full swatch page will be coming soon, but for now I've found it knits to the same tension as our 4ply BFL nylon despite having a little extra length per 100 grams.
The wool in this yarn has not been superwash treated so should be hand washed. Hand washing is the best way to keep items looking good for as long as possible. Find out more about caring for hand dyed yarn.