Stripey Stripe BFL Nylon – Lesbian Pride Flag
- 75% British BFL, 25% nylon 4ply yarn
- approximately 20m / 5g per pair of stripey stripes
- superwash, so great for socks
- add a multicolour stripe to vanilla socks
- perfect for jazzing up leftover yarn
- hardwearing with a soft handle
- hand dyed in our Yorkshire studio
5 in stock
Stripey Stripes are short lengths of our self striping yarns, each containing a single repeat of all of the colours in the colourway. They'll always start with the first colour and end with the last.
Lesbian Pride Flag : equal stripes of three shades of orange, white and three shades of pink
Stripey Stripes Sock Yarn is hand dyed 4ply British BFL & nylon
75% superwash BFL, 25% nylon.
The wool is sourced from UK flocks , processed and spun in Yorkshire.
Approximately 5g / 20m per set, split into 2 equal lengths each 2.5g / 10m. The yarn will be wound onto a card.
The socks show how you can use the stripey stripes in different places in socks or mitts. They're worked using the Straight Ally colourway - but the length of the overall stripe will be the same for all of these colourways. The socks were knitted on 2mm needles (I'm a fairly relaxed knitter) and on 64 stitches. Neither socks nor silver yarn nor the yarn cake are included with this item.