Self Striping Sock Yarn – Feminist Forever
- 75% British BFL, 25% nylon 4ply yarn
- approximately 400m / 100g per skein
- superwash, so great for socks
- knit stripey socks without colour joins
- hardwearing with a soft handle
- hand dyed in our Yorkshire studio
1 in stock
Feminist Forever: equal bold stripes of purple and jade green
Self Striping Sock Yarn
Hand dyed 4ply British BFL & nylon
75% superwash BFL, 25% nylon.
The wool is sourced from UK flocks , processed and spun in Yorkshire.
Approximately 100g /400m per yarn cake. The yarn will be supplied wound into a cake.
The knitted sample is worked on 64 stitches and 2mm needles, and is knitted in the round. Samples have been washed and very lightly blocked (mainly so they'll sit flat for photos)
The wool in this yarn has been superwash treated so can be machine washed on a wool cycle at 30 degrees C. Please test a swatch in your machine before washing your finished socks - machines and detergents vary and it's better to know this before throwing in a pair of hand knit socks.