4ply BFL Nylon – Pick A Tree
- 75% British BFL, 25% nylon 4ply yarn
- approximately 425m / 100g per skein
- superwash, so great for socks
- recommended for garments
- hardwearing with a soft handle
- hand dyed in our Yorkshire studio
2 in stock (can be backordered)
Hand dyed 4ply British Blue Faced Leicester wool & nylon
75% superwash BFL, 25% nylon.
The wool is sourced from UK flocks, scoured in Yorkshire and spun in Peru.
Approximately 100g /425m per skein
Superwash treated so can be machine washed at 30 degrees C
This listing is for 1 yarn and Pick a Tree is the greens, teals, blues and brown colourway. Shown with Robin.
50% of the proceeds from the sale of this yarn will be donated to The Trussell Trust (they're behind many of the UK foodbanks)